Very powerful search light from Klarus, with turbo mode at 3000lm in a super compact form factor and weight only 220g (including battery). G20L version having longer beam compare to more flooding version G20
• CREE Next Gen. XHP70.2 P2 LED; Up to 3000 Lumen output; Max runtime of 150 hours.
• Independent Dual-Switch Control for Maximum Versatility.
• Side Switch memorizes current output mode for ease of use.
• Lock-Out mode to prevent accidental power-on and discharging battery for safety.
• Integrated Micro-USB charging port with up to 2000 mA charging current for extremely fast recharging (when used with KLARUS 2A adapter cord).
• ITS Temperature Control System guarantees safe operation and protects LED and internal circuitry from overheating.
• Aerospace Aluminum Alloy body; Mil-Spec HAIII anodizing for superior protection
• Reverse-Polarity Protection prevents accidental damage from incorrect battery installation.
• Anti-reflective (AR) coated mineral lens, hardened against scratches.
• Unique reflector design to attain both Spot and Flood beams with a perfect hotspot.
• 4 lighting levels, 2 strobe modes.
• Battery: Li-ion 26650 Battery x 1
• Working Voltage: 2.5V – 5.0V
• Dimension：(Head) 49mm (1.93") x (Body) 34.5mm (1.36") x (Length) 150mm(5.91").
• Weight：168g (5.93oz) (Without battery).
• Material：Aerospace Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6, Mil-Spec HAIII anodizing.
• Lens：Hardened Mineral Glass; AR coated; Scratch resistant.
• Reflector: Orange Peel.
• Switch: Side Switch + Tail Switch.
• Waterproof：IPX8 (underwater 2 meters).
Runtime graph at maximum brightness. It started at around 2800lm, and dropped to around 850lm after 2 minutes then fluctuate up and down for about 20 minutes until it keep the brightness at 1000lm. It stayed at 1000lm until minute 165 (2 hours 45 minutes). Pretty powerful (tested at room temperature)