You will be surprised by this little lamp+speaker. The audio quality is actually much better than expected. The music coming out from this speaker is enjoyable. This is an excellent choice if you want to have some entertainment after a long day hike.
And of course this is also a hiking lamp for your tent. The warm color light is diffused, not directed make it very comfortable to look at. The brightness of 180 lumen is not a lot but it's more than enough for your tent or when you need to hike in the woods.
• 4500K high CRI LED with max output of 180 lumens. Features PC shade for diffused soft lighting.
• Music play time: 8-24h
• Lamp running time: 9h(high), 18h (medium), 105h (low)
• Palm sized.
• Bluetooth connectivity with bass sounds. Stable connection within 10 meters for wireless enjoyment.
• Intelligent Battery Capacity indicator shows remaining runtime, giving user complete control.
• Internal magnet can attach to any metallic surface.
• Collapsible hook for easy hanging placement.
• USB Charging Time: 3h.
• Water resistant: IPX4 (splashing water)
• Switch: Button located at bottom of lamp.
• Dimension: Head Dia. 72.0mm(2.83”) x Body Dia. 72.0mm(2.83”)
x Height 81.0mm(3.19”).
• Weight: 196g
• IPX5 water resistant
• Material: PC + ABS Ｐolymer + Aluminum Alloy.
• Accessory (included) : 1 x 2-in-1 USB cable with Micro-USB and Lightning connectors, 1 x Light Pouch, 1 x Carabiner.
Review of CL1 lamp, which is the big brother of this model. This model doesn't have mobile charger function and has only 3500mAh battery.